• Each entry is a $5 donation.
• Limit of ONE DOG PER PHOTO entry. People are not allowed in photos, only your dog. Photos that do not follow these rules will not be eligible to win with no opportunity for a refund.
• All photos must be uploaded; we cannot accept printed photos. We cannot accept any copyrighted or professional photos.
• The Submissions Period starts on March 6, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) and ends on April 10, 2023 at 9:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
• Contest entry fees are tax deductible. The email acknowledgment to your online donation serves as your tax receipt.
• Any photograph that includes content that is deemed inappropriate, indecent, or obscene, as determined by Out West Originals in its sole discretion, will be removed from the contest with no opportunity for a refund.
• Posting more than one photo of your dog does not increase the chances of winning. The winners of the photo contest will be determined by the top 12 entries that receive the most votes. The same dog can only win once. Attempts to win two spots in the calendar by the same dog will not be permitted.
• Votes are $1 each with a five-vote minimum.
• All donations from voting are non-refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. Contest payments online are through a secure site.
• Contest votes are tax deductible. The email acknowledgment to your online donation serves as your tax receipt.
• All winners will be determined by electronic vote tabulations under the supervision of Go Go Photo Contest, whose decisions are final and binding.
• The Voting Period starts on March 6, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) and ends on April 10, 2023 at 9:00 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Calendar Photo Session:
• The top 12 vote getters will win a professional on-location photo session by Out West Originals at a pre-selected location in Lebanon or Albany area on pre-determined dates during April and May 2023.
• If you are unable to commit to a photo session during those times or find yourself unable to travel to these pre-selected locations, you forfeit your winning and the next top vote getter will take your dog's spot in the calendar, no exceptions.
• The top vote recipient will win the coveted cover photo for the 2024 calendar and a month of their choice. The following 11 recipients with the most votes will be eligible to have their dog featured as a pet of the month.
• The photographer, Out West Originals, will choose the best image of the dogs to be used in the calendar as well as which month that image will appear.
• The dog receiving the highest number of new votes each week or promo day over the course of the 6-week contest will win a mini-contest prize from one of the participating businesses.
• Each dog may only win a weekly mini-contest once.
• In the event of a tie, a random computerized draw will be held between the highest vote getters of the week to determine that week's winner.
• In the event that there are no new votes for that week, a random computerized draw will be held for all eligible dogs.
• Certain individual business restrictions and limitations may apply and may vary by business. Out West Originals is not responsible for these restrictions and eligibility requirements as determined by each business.
The Fine Print:
• By submitting a photo entry, you warrant and represent that your entry is your own original work created by you and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your entry materials. If you submit an entry that is copyrighted by another individual, you are responsible for any legal action the copyright holder takes against you.
• Calendars will be available to the general public starting September 2023.
• By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Safehaven Humane Society and Out West Originals and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, volunteers and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claims of any nature arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize.